Qsymia buy online ~buy qsymia online ~can you buy qsymia online
To begin with,Qsymia contains a combination of phentermine and topiramate in an extended-release capsule. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant similar to an amphetamine. Topiramate is a seizure medication, also called an anticonvulsant. Qsymia will not treat any these underlying conditions. Keep using any other medicines your doctor has prescribed to treat these conditions,qsymia buy online ~buy qsymia online ~can you buy qsymia online
USES OF QSYMIA:
This medication is used with a doctor-approved exercise, behavior change, and reduced-calorie diet program to help you lose weight. It is used by certain overweight people, such as those who are obese or have weight-related medical problems. Losing weight and keeping it off can lessen the many health risks that come with obesity, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a shorter life.
It may work by decreasing your appetite, by increasing the amount of energy used by your body, or by affecting certain parts of the brain. This medication is a combination of phentermine and topiramate. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant and belongs to a class of drugs called sympathomimetic amines. Topiramate is known as an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug. Buy Qsymia Online
How to use Qsymia:
- Because of the risk to an unborn baby, only doctors and pharmacies trained in a special distribution program (Qsymia REMS) should prescribe or dispense this medication. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for details.
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking this medication and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily in the morning. Taking this medication late in the day may cause trouble sleeping (insomnia). Swallow the capsules whole. Do not crush or chew the capsules. Doing so can release all of the drugs at once, increasing the risk of side effects.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. To reduce your risk of side effects, your doctor may direct you to start this medication at a low dose and gradually increase your dose. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully.
- To prevent kidney stones from forming, drink plenty of liquids while taking this medication unless your doctor instructs you otherwise.
How to use
- The possibility of serious side effects increases with longer use of this medication and use of this drug along with certain other diet drugs.
- In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as seizures) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details, and report any withdrawal reactions right away.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Do not increase your dose, take it more often, or use it for a longer time than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of side effects will increase. Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction.
- Talk to your doctor if this medication stops working well. Your doctor may direct you to stop taking this medication.