Buy Codeine Online
Codeine is an opiate used to treat pain, coughing, and diarrhea.It is typically used to treat mild to moderate degrees of pain.Greater benefit may occur when combined with paracetamol (acetaminophen) or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) such as aspirin or ibuprofen,Buy codeine ~buy codeine online ~where to buy codeine.
It’s use to treat pain, for example after an operation or an injury. It’s also used for long-standing pain when everyday painkillers, such as aspirin, ibuprofen and paracetamol, haven’t worked.
HOW TO TAKE CODEINE
It is important to read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using codeine phosphate tablets. For adults, the recommended dose is 30-60 mg every four to six hours, up to four times a day – swallow the tablets whole with water.
No more than 240mg (8 tablets of 30mg strength) tablets should be taken in any 24-hour period.
There is a risk of addiction or tolerance to codeine if it is taken for long periods of time. Only use the tablets for as long as you need to, and tell your doctor if they start to become less effective, or if you feel that you need to use them for long periods of time.
We would recommend that they are only use for up to three days at a time. Buy Codeine Online
Do not drink alcohol whilst taking codeine phosphate tablets. Buy Codeine Online
Who Can and Can’t Take Codeine?
Codeine is not suitable for some people. Tell your doctor before starting the medicine if you have:
- had an allergic reaction to codeine or any other medicines in the past
- a lung problem
- a head injury
- adrenal gland problems
- an illness which causes seizures
- an addiction to alcohol
Types of Codeine/Buy codeine ~buy codeine online ~where to buy codeine
Codeine comes as:
- tablets – these contain 15mg, 30mg or 60mg of codeine
- a liquid that you swallow – this contains 25mg of codeine in a 5ml spoonful
- cough syrup – this contains 15mg of codeine in a 5ml spoonful
- an injection (usually given in hospital)
If you’re taking codeine as a liquid, it will come with a plastic spoon or syringe to help you measure the correct amount. Ask your pharmacist for one if you don’t have it. Do not measure the liquid with a kitchen teaspoon because it won’t give the right amount.
Codeine may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- stomach pain
- difficulty urinating
- agitation, hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), fever, sweating, confusion, fast heartbeat, shivering, severe muscle stiffness or twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, weakness, or dizziness
- inability to get or keep an erection
- irregular menstruation
- decreased sexual desire
- noisy or shallow breathing
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- changes in heartbeat
- changes in vision